Siena City Center
Art, tradition and secrets that nobody will ever reveal
Writers of every age and nationality have described the unmistakable beauty of Siena.
The city of the Palio and Piazza del Campo are included in all tourist guides and artistic itineraries in Tuscany. What else is there to tell and know about the home of the Ricciarelli biscuits and Panforte?
But do you really know everything about it? Not everybody knows that its oldest and most precious treasures are skilled craftsmen in:
- painting techniques such as trompe l’oeil, lacquer and engraving
- artistic decorations on wood, cloth, glass and wall
- classic gold and precious stones jewelry
- bracelets, necklaces and pendants in silver
- knitwear woven to the frame
- artistic natural candles
- pottery with typical decorations of Sienese landscape
- silk scarfs entirely hand painted
If you really want to immerse yourself in the authentic Siena, do not miss this tour.